cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reverse the redemption the 15pt to be used at a later date

manchelson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just redeemed 15pt and realized it has a time limit, so I would like to revers it and use it another time please. 

4 REPLIES 4

ditto @HALIMACS 

I kinda wondered that, too, @esjliv 

Not being a Public Points user, wondering whether point redemptions have a 'buyer's remorse' option whereby users might be able to reverse pending transactions.  (doubt it, but curious...) 🤔

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@manchelson - if this was not a Roaming Addon you redeemed your points with, where did is say about a time limit?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@manchelson 

If you mean you purchased a US Roaming add-on, let the Customer Support Staff know and they should credit the points back to your account presuming it hasn't been used yet.  Be polite, and you'll get places with them - they really can be nicely accommodating.  😊

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.