Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

requesting to be contacted by a moderator for ongoing issue

rjagal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

12 REPLIES 12

@Linonly1 wrote:

My phone can not receive calls because I had to get the number released from Virgin Mobile. I did that the phone number is mine but it has to be connected by Public The number is xxxx, and has not worked since I signed up for service last Friday.

Thank You. Linda Powell

Here is some info on porting. You activated already? Therefore choose number 2.

1. As a new customer, we recommend porting a number at activation with the exception of Koodo Prepaid customers. 
    • We have made some system enhancements to improve the success rate of this activity. So long as the correct information is entered, this process should be seamless
  2. All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

@Linonly1 wrote: 

My phone can not receive calls because I had to get the number released from Virgin Mobile. I did that the phone number is mine but it has to be connected by Public The number is xxxx and has not worked since I signed up for service last Friday.

Thank You. Linda Powell

Could you choose the 3 vertical dots (top right in your post) and edit your reply. Your phone number is displayed in this public forum.

Linonly1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone can not receive calls because I had to get the number released from Virgin Mobile. I did that the phone number is mine but it has to be connected by Public The nhas not worked since I signed up for service last Friday.

Thank You. Linda Powell

@Linonly1 wrote:

Need someone to help 

To receive assitance, people are going to need to know what you need help with. Some details would help. Other customers may be able to answer your question.

Linonly1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Need someone to help 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you can't file the ticket through Simon you can to contacting moderators directly

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you let us know what is the issue maybe we can help you solve it

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@rjagal 

If you can't file the ticket you can contact them directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@rjagal wrote:

To contact the moderators you need to click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.  This will take you to SIMon the chatbot and there you will follow the prompts to raise a trouble ticket.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rjagal wrote:

@rjagal  It's the other way around. You need to contact them. If it's an ongoing issue you can reply to the Moderator Team's response otherwise create a new ticket.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@rjagal  To contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@rjagal Hi you must click on the ? Bottom right corner to make a request to speak to A moderator Only then can they address your issue in the meantime is there anything we can help you with

Need Help? Let's chat.