Did you mean: 

removed my card details to end my payments but payment still taken

dunccurtis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

card still charged and so need a refund

7 REPLIES 7

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you removed autopay and then the card details, it is an error/glitch on PMs end, it is fairly rare but some have stated this happening to them. A CSA should be able to get you that refund but if you are getting the run around and you are confident you won't be coming back to PM anytime soon you can do a charge back as was mentioned above.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dunccurtis - are you able to log into self serve still? If so, log in and check if you are still registered for Autopay:

esjliv_0-1658531954778.png

Or if you call 611 with the PM sim card (if you still have it), then is your account saying ACTIVE. Then it is paid up.

If you cannot log into Self Serve, but still getting charged, and these are Authorized/Approved charges \then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA) to remove your card details to stop payments.

There are 2 ways to reach CSA, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Use method # 2 if Self Serve is not accessible.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dunccurtis 

Did you remove your CC before 12:00 midnight EST?

If you are in the WestCoast, you need to remove your CC before 9:00pm or you will be charge for the following month.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dunccurtis   

Login to My Account and confirm if you the card is removed or if Pre-Authorized payment is disabled

FYI, on the new My Account portal, there is in fact no way to remove credit card info without asking PM Support to help.  So, if you think you removed the credit card info in the last 1.5 weeks, likely it wasn't removed

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

When did you remove the details? How often has it kept charging? Do you have a family member or something using your card? Can you still login to your account?

If you have no other business here and you no longer wish to keep an account here then I would simply get your credit card to charge back the charge.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@dunccurtis 

your service is still working,, or maybe your member family they use your card.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@dunccurtis 

contact to support team by CS_Agent 

Need Help? Let's chat.