cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refurbished phone

harvester434
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased a refurbished phone  and it won't last a few hours and it is dead , I cant make or receive calls either, I want a refund how do I do that. Or do I call my credit card com

10 REPLIES 10

harvester434

I can order a new one from a couple of places

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@harvester434 

Where are you located? Flip phones are a pretty safe buy second hand on resale sites Craigslist. You can often get a brand new one but common sense prevails. But there isnt a big demand or profit to be made in "stolen" flip phones.

harvester434

Hi , a CS agent has replied and I sent the information she asked for , I will wait and see what happens next .

I do not see that model of phone offered now , so I will have to buy some where else 

Hard to find a good flip phone now

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@harvester434 

You will need to give customer support the order #, email address used for the order and your shipping address. If you are within 30 days of the order date its a hassle free return/refund and they will send you a prepaid shipping envelope and will process your refund within 3 to 5 days after recieving the phone return. Beyond 30 days its a warranty issue.

@harvester434 usually in around 2 to 4 hours.  But given that it is late in the evening,  they might not reply till tomorrow   if you waited over 48 hours and no response,  message then again.

harvester434

How long does it take for the CS agent to reply

harvester434

I am new to the community and I am not sure I am doing this right 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@harvester434   you will need to open open ticket wirh PM support.  Better to ask for a full refund first and you can re-buy after

For CPO related later, please open via direct message  as Chatbot does not work on this type of ticket 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@harvester434 

contact to support team by CS_Agent 

with order #.

Need Help? Let's chat.