cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ranks

am7777
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone list all the rank tags you can obtain by messaging in order for my information, please? and how, long does it take to be an oracle?

22 REPLIES 22

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@am7777 generally to become an Oracle PM will make an announcement/post that they're looking for Oracles. So you would make a submission and I believe they'll review your stats to see how active you are in the forum, how many solutions of yours were accepted, etc.. I'm sure they'll look at your current badge level but I know that's not the only thing they look at. You can't become an Oracle automatically by going up the ranking in badges. You'd have to go through a selection process when PM makes an announcement. I believe previously PM made a request for people to also nominate people to become Oracles.

So I'd say don't worry about the badges, just be very active, positive, and as helpful as possible. Be genuine in your replies, try not to be one of those copy paste response people, those are very annoying. The more active you are the better your chances. 

Ivasofya
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've seen such ranks so far: ew in town, Good Citizen, Great Citizen, Model Citizen and Mayor (buit it takes quite a while to get up in higher ranks). Not sure you can even achieve oracle just like that. 

@Ed404 wrote:

I'm still a really low tier rank and I earned the top 10% badge! When will I evolve?

Personally my greatest challenge has been being awarded "solutions". My first solution was 4-6 months ago and then absolutely nothing until about 1 month ago when I got my second. I think I now have had 2 more since. When my second Solution badge arrived it came with a jump to Deputy Mayor. So quite obviously solutions factor in even if only a total of 2 solutions provided.

AE_Collector