cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend payment date due to coronavirus..

Alycatxo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I get paid on April 1st my payment is due tomorrow. They won’t extend the date so I will be left without a phone during the virus for almost a week, I’m self isolated because I have symptoms of the virus I need my phone for emergencies. they are only helping people who use US roaming but seem to be helping no one else. My rent was forgiven for April, Shaw has given me 60 days to pay my bill everyone else is either forgiving payments or extending payment dates to make sure everyone stays connected during this except Public.

14 REPLIES 14

Alycatxo

I will try that as well thank you 

Alycatxo

Thanks I do have charge of my life...I have the ability to make the payments but as I’ve said a few times now, my payment dates just changed which messed up my bills as my bills were all set to the 28th of every month not the 1st and now I get paid on the 1st of every month. I can afford my Apple payments it’s just an issue with the dates changing. 

@Alycatxo 

Pay off Apple, stop whatever it is you pay Apple for. Find an alternative and remove your payment method from your Apple account. Take charge of your life and buy Apple iTunes cards at Costco, if you really must use Apple,  for 10% off and watch for the 20% off offers too. 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Alycatxo 

I would suggest you pay double. Then pay every month and always be paid up one month ahead of.  Tough times I know but be responsible, use common sense, and take charge of your needs and commitments.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Alycatxo, send a private message to the moderators, and maybe explain and be kind in with your words. From what I have seen, they have in certain circumstances waive the monthly fee or whatever. Maybe, go down to the $15 plan or suggest that as an emergency. Getting the $35-50 plan isn't an emergency so, provide different options to the team. 

You may get lucky and get a moderator who is sympathetic to your health issues. Good luck, Godspeed and stay safe.

@Alycatxo wrote:

yes I know but when you owe Apple money you are unable to download new apps until you have paid what you owe :catsad: 

You should also ask Apple to delay your requirement to pay then.  They are much larger than Telus and should be doing something to help people as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Alycatxo

Thank you :cathappy: 

@Alycatxo  To contact the moderator as suggested by @shep22  follow these steps. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen. The mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Alycatxo

yes I know but when you owe Apple money you are unable to download new apps until you have paid what you owe :catsad: 

@Alycatxo wrote:

Unfortunately I am unable to download new apps atm because Apple payments have come out already as well but my payment dated changed to the first of the month not the end of the month so all my bills are messed up sadly. But thank you :cathappy: 

TextNow is free in the app store.

Alycatxo

Unfortunately I am unable to download new apps atm because Apple payments have come out already as well but my payment dated changed to the first of the month not the end of the month so all my bills are messed up sadly. But thank you :cathappy: 

Alycatxo

Thank you :cathappy: I will try that and hopefully they are able to help! 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Alycatxo Sorry to hear about your symptoms I hope you’re feeling better soon you can always reach out to a moderator bottom right hand corner ?And tell him about your issues they may be able to help good luck

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Can you download and use TextNow to make calls/text over wifi until you get paid?

Need Help? Let's chat.