cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ran out of data

Coryavery
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ran out of data so I purchased more actually I fooled up and purchase add ons twice  would like to know how I can get a refund on one of them purchases I also would like to know how to access my data I purchased  

6 REPLIES 6

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Coryavery Did you check your self-service? Do you have available funds or those 2 addons in your account list? As mentioned above, perhaps, you didn't buy addons yet. Let us know about your findings.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Coryavery , add-on purchase is a 2 step process.  It is possible that you may have only completed one of the two steps.  Take a look at this illustrated guide.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

If you see funds in your account, you might be better off just keeping the funds there for the next renewal cycle.  Public Mobile is not really set up to give refunds as the terms of service does not  provide for refunds.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Coryavery ,

If you really would like to request a refund on the duplicate data you purchased (once you check to see if it was charged/added to your account). You could put in a ticket with the Moderator_Team and explain you mistakenly added an extra one, and respectfully ask for a refund on it.

Contact Moderator_Team via private message here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would be better off to keep the additional data as it does not expire and will rollover to the next month until it is used up.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

@Coryavery it should take less than 5 minutes to access it. Once added. It should show in your overview section of your self service account.  Here's how to add it. Stay safe. 20200417_204130.jpg

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Coryavery wrote:

I ran out of data so I purchased more actually I fooled up and purchase add ons twice  would like to know how I can get a refund on one of them purchases I also would like to know how to access my data I purchased  

Log into your account...do you see the $$ still sitting in Available Funds ? If so, now go back and buy the data add-on you speak of..make certain you're selecting the correct add-on.

Restart phone.

Leave any excess $$ in Available Funds for future plan renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.