cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"current subscription" not showing all details for US/Canada plan

Shmankersox
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This has been the case since I signed up for this plan months ago, and hasn't been resolved yet. I have no proof that the plan I'm currently subscribed to is actually a US/Canada plan as I didn't screen shot it before I subscribed (didn't know I needed to.

Haven't had a problem roaming in the US, just uncomfortable but being able to see the actual complete details of my plan. Is there a place where the full details can be found?

I have already tried clicking "change subscription" to see what it says my plan is there. It still says nothing about US there.

4 REPLIES 4

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shmankersox Check you payment page it shows the most detail about your plan price and renewal date 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Shmankersox 

The details are usually seen in the Subscriptions and add on Tab.

The website is finicky at times and has caching issues.  Maybe try to login with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try to login with a different device.  

If you already roamed in the USA without issues, then you do the US-Canada plan.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Shmankersox 

what’s the plan amount you’re being charged? That would be a key indicator whether it’s the plan that includes Canada-US.

Also, if it’s any comfort, you will never get charged for what you don’t have at Public Mobile, so if your hesitation is you might be subject to additional fees or something while in the US, you won’t.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Shmankersox   If you don't see that in change subscription or the subscriptions section of your profile I'm not sure where it would be, perhaps someone else can help.  But if it's working in the US that indicates you have a Canada/US plan or it would just not work.  Ditto if you can call a US number from Canada without buying US calling minutes.

If you  prefer you can verify with customer service, send them a private message using this link and wait for an agent to reply at the envelope icon top right on this community, or tap your avatar for Messages.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.