cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"That nickname is already taken" message when trying to get into Community

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all.

It has been a while since I have logged into the community but today when I tried it gave me the above error message when I tried to enter my nickname. I had to make a new one just to get on.

When I tried to use the chat bot it just kept going in circles with it's questions and for some reason I cannot convince it to let me send a message to a Moderator.

I would like to get back to my original nickname so could someone please provide me the direct link to send a message?

Thanks Much

4 REPLIES 4

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Anonymous Great idea! I think the only person who can possibly retrieve that type of information would be customer service. I hope everything works out for you 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Andy85 I did a couple years ago but I'm pretty sure I have logged in since this ever safe thing took effect. But maybe I'm wrong about that. I will try to contact the the CS Agents with the link that @Handy1 sent.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous  Sounds like the new ever safe ID had trouble linking your old community ID  name , no worries just submit ticket with support and they can fix for you and get your old community ID  

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Anonymous,

Did you happen to change login information? (Example: Email address)

If yes, the nickname is likely associated with that other email .

Need Help? Let's chat.