cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Subscription Not Activated"

PhoneDude
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just tried activating my SIM, including porting my number from Koodo.

After step 6, I get "Subscription Not Activated. Something didn't go right.." etc, with a click below for support which puts me into an endless chat bot loop.

Please advise on how to proceed.
THX,
PhoneDUDE

Editied to add: I can't go back and try again or anything.  If I log out and back in I end up at step 6 with the error message.

9 REPLIES 9

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @PhoneDude,

I'm very happy to hear! You'll enjoy smooth phone service now! The most stressful part is behind you! Welcome to Public Mobile!

PhoneDude

Thanks Andy, it got resolved very quickly via this method

PhoneDude

Thank you! I messaged them and all is good now.

PhoneDUDE

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hello @PhoneDude,

Is your situation resolved? If not, you should consider submitting a ticket to customer service. The ticket will be more effect than the Chat Bot and will put your through to a human. Here is the link  to use in order to submit a ticket:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to explain the issue to them. They will respond to you in your community inbox to check it from time to time. Due to high volumes, the delays for your ticket can be 24-48 hours.

@PhoneDude   If you need help from customer service send a private message using this link. An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right on this community page or at Messages accessed by tapping your avatar

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

PhoneDude

That's brutal.  We'll see how this goes I guess...

PhoneDude

Yes, I used the app on my phone.

It was post paid.

Thanks for the reply,

PhoneDUDE

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@PhoneDude  Are you using the app to activate ? All activations need the app not the website. And is the Koodo you had pre paid like PM or post paid ? If pre paid you need support to port the number for you after you pick a temp number from PM to finish activation 

perfectxzero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This exact same thing happened to me but with eSIM. Same thing, from koodo to PM too. 

I immediately submitted a refund request. How could your activation system be so complex when customer service is so basic. It's been 5 days and I haven't got a refund yet. Never even activated the eSIM

Need Help? Let's chat.