cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address."

jhawkwrg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The title of this post is the error message I receieve when I say I've forgotten my password, trying to log into the non-community site, so I can manage my cell account.

I tried another email address, and I received a different message saying that email address was wrong, so I'm confident I'm using the right email address, but alas I am provided no recourse for anything to do after receiving this error message.

I can only assume that after creating my account months ago, I never verified my email because I didn't have to, and I opted to avoid spam. What I don't understand is why, if a verified email is necessary for this, I'm not sent another email allowing me to verify my email at this point, as redundant as that would admittedly be.

I'm not really sure why an email address should be essential at all, and why I can't log in using my phone number.

Can anyone provide any guidance on what to do in this situation? Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jhawkwrg  If you can't remember the email used, you will need to contact the moderator team and ask them to track it down, and possibly reset the password for you.  Keep in mind that the self serve email & your community email should be the same in order for you to get community rewards (if applicable).

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 8AM-Midnight(EST) & Sat/Sun 8AM-10:00PM(EST)

Need Help? Let's chat.