cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sign In" button shows on top in public mobile community website

rahulguptabit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In public mobile community website, "Sign In" button on top keep on showing even after logged in:

rahulguptabit_0-1680106098277.png

Is this a known issue?

7 REPLIES 7

HI @rahulguptabit 

and honest, I don't think they are making any change to the website at the moment, definitely not cosmetic changes.  There are other more "glitch", "bugs" stuff for long time and there has been no fix to them yet

So, open the ticket, but don't expect anything

@rahulguptabit 

I suppose you could ask the customer support agents to consider removing that (well, they wouldn’t be able to remove it, but they could push the suggestion forward, I suppose),

However, there are so many things that they could improve that they haven’t touched in quite a long time that I would submit it would likely be low on their list of priorities.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

HI @rahulguptabit 

you can try, but don't expect them to update it quick.  Things move slow here

Please submit ticket with CS agent and ask them to pass on the web team

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

rahulguptabit

Is there any way to suggest this as a improvement feature?

HI @rahulguptabit   true, not good design.  I got confused in the beginning too  🙂

rahulguptabit

Usually web sites, doesnt show Sign In on top rather user's name, instead of "Sign In" text which gives the impression that user is already logged in.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @rahulguptabit 

no that is for sign in to My Account and My Reward, move your mouse over  and you will see the options

hTideGnow_0-1680106210240.png

Need Help? Let's chat.