cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Incorrect ESM/MEID" Number Port.

Robinisag54
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like the teslus porting number because the submit a ticket option is flawed and does not allow me to open one without a physical sim...

Public mobile was annoying with saying my account number was invalid even though it isn't, so I resorted to IMEI.

I've read other forums and they mention a Telus forwarding number, I called the one I could google, and I'm currently on hold but it said there are currently no number transfers for you in the AI part of call. Just hoping for another number in case I got the wrong one 

7 REPLIES 7

hi @Robinisag54 you said you are porting from LUM Mobile?? called Lum as well to confirm the account number 

Robinisag54

How many..  trying to teach customer representative 

ZiiJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If the account number you have has lesser digits than in the porting system , just add Zeros in front of it.

Robinisag54

I am currently on call with Telus Account forwarding center, from a number provided to me here , my previous account number was 5 digits on Lum Mobile, when I originally ported out, it said my account number was invalid, so I used IMEI, I then faced many issues with my number so I go to support. and they continue to say this is invalid and that Lum Mobile uses 8-9, although this is completely incorrect, seeing if anyone has another solution or if I'm out of hope and public mobile is incompetent and gives false information on what provides are accepted..

Please.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Robinisag54 

you need to provide the account number of the old carrier rather than IMEI

PM porting support team can help.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Robinisag54  No worries ill

Private  message you the porting team number they can re trigger the port request for you . Just give them old providers account number and ignore the IMEI . It’s not needed and often causes glitches . Also remember to leave old providers sim in the phone to reply YES to the confirmation text to port 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Robinisag54 check your inbox (top left corner looks like an envelope icon)

Need Help? Let's chat.