cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Change plan on renewal date" Did not Apply

AlbertGabriel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello All,

I have selected to "Change plan on renewal date" for a different plan. After a couple of days I logged in to my account and checked under Payment, and it still shows that I will renew with the same plane on my renewal date.

Does anyone have an answer if the "Change plan on renewal date" really works?

And if yes, why it is not showing on my next scheduled payment?

Albert

6 REPLIES 6

@AlbertGabriel 

Look like there has been problem with plan change in the last couple days.  Many are seeing spinning and unable to confirm if the plan change was scheduled.  

Please open ticket with PM Support for help to schedule the plan change

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

AlbertGabriel

Well, I'm on auto renew with active credit card. It says "Your next renewal xxx", where the xxx is the same plan I have and not the new plan I have switched to. 

AlbertGabriel

Thank you Halimcs,

I used incognito tab and I still have the same problem. When I attempted to add the plan on renewal again, I het the browse such on this:

Screen Shot 2023-04-09 at 12.43.08 PM.png

I gave it enough time and it is still spinning.

Gery frustrating 😏

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AlbertGabriel 

on your laptop, try this....

edited

sorry..I mis-read your question.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The "next scheduled payment" has always shown the current situation, not the anticipated future situation.

Adding - you might want to manually put in enough in your balance to cover the new plan cost. There have been glitches in the past.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@AlbertGabriel 

You may be looking at a cached (outdated) version of the self-serve page.

To avoid this, login after going incognito or private tab and when you are on the self-serve landing page click the little refresher icons to get an up-to-date version.

HALIMACS_0-1680888512106.png

Also make sure you're in the right section to see the plan change scheduled. You will see that under the tab "plans and add-ons"

Need Help? Let's chat.