cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase a add-on long distance, not activated

fisher
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had purchase a add-on long distance service two days ago, but it still does not be activated uo to now.

QQ图片2018444444443333333333333.png

QQ图片333333333333333333333333333333.png

how can i fixed this issue ?

@Mary_M

5 REPLIES 5

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fisher wrote:

I had purchase a add-on long distance service two days ago, but it still does not be activated uo to now.

@Mary_M

To purchase an addon it is a two step process.  The first time you "purchase" the addon it actually just puts money into your available funds.  You then need to "re-purchase" the addon and it takes the funds from available funds and not your credit card the second time.  I would login to your self serve and on the overview page at teh top check to see if there is a balance in Available Funds. 

ETA GRRR slow work computers.  As you can see you have a balance in your Available funds so you will need to go and complete the second step which is to "repurchase" the addon and it will use the balance in Available Funds

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

fisher
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

so ? 

that mean  i need do one more step to pay it right>?

but i have auto pay ...  should i pay it by one time pay ?

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fisher wrote:

QQ图片2018444444443333333333333.png

QQ图片333333333333333333333333333333.png

@Mary_M

Did you make sure you did the two step process?

"Purchasing an Add-On? Be sure to: 
1. Add funds to your account, if you don`t have sufficient funds  2. Go back to the Add-Ons page and select your Add-On."

Also - can you see the add-on purchase as a line in your Payment History? Could be a clue if the purchase was actually completed or not.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just confirming that you have talk as part of your plan?  Talk add-ons don't work unless province-wide or Canada-wide talk is part of your existing plan.

Try adding +1 in front of the number you are trying to call.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@fisher wrote:

@Mary_M

@fisher purchasing add-ons is two-step process.  If you still see the money sitting in your Available Funds balance, then you haven't completed the second step.  More details on the process can be found here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.