cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

public can't process my payment

ChloeChloe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on auto pay. But public can't process my payment. I tried the incognito mode, another browser etc. What should I do ? My CC is the correct one

10 REPLIES 10

Which is why it was suggested to get a voucher from an online vendor just so that you can get services back.

Then you can take your time figuring out the card problem.

ChloeChloe

My plan is suspended. I have NO service. I can't even add another credit card.

ChloeChloe

My plan is suspended! 

@computergeek541 

Hmmm, I know when I signed up 2 years ago. I login to my account the night before my renewal date…it was suspended/expired.

I will double check the night before my next renewal date.

Thanks

@BKNS27 wrote:

@ChloeChloe 

If you still have service and if AutoPay on your account indicates Enabled. Everyone account will be suspended on the day before the renewal date.

Just ignore the suspension notice.

I went through a renewal recently, and to my surprise, there were none of those errroneous suspension or plan expired messages.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ChloeChloe 

If you still have service and if AutoPay on your account indicates Enabled. Everyone account will be suspended on the day before the renewal date.

Just ignore the suspension notice.

@ChloeChloe wrote:

Thanks. My service has been suspended. I can't buy a voucher right now. I submitted a ticket and email an agent privately. Is there another option ?

The ticketing process is the only way to contact Public Mobile's support department.  For payment, a voucher could be purchased from recharge.com, but will cost slightly more.

ChloeChloe

Thanks. My service has been suspended. I can't buy a voucher right now. I submitted a ticket and email an agent privately. Is there another option ?

@ChloeChloe wrote:

I'm on auto pay. But public can't process my payment. I tried the incognito mode, another browser etc. What should I do ? My CC is the correct one

Has your service been suspended?  If there is a store nearby that sell Public Mobile voucher, one could be purchased to pay for your plan.  That could be quicker to get your service working than waiting for a CSA, although you'll still want to contact a CSA to find out what's going on with the credit card payments.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ChloeChloe 

You will need to contact an agent. Option 2 below is the easiest method.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.