Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promo-ish deal in self serve ?

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@paulie wow, RFD sure finds things fast eh!  Hours before the official announcement.  Nice!

@kav2001c by now you've probably gotten the answer but no this promo is only for province-wide calling, not canada-wide, unfortunately.

@will13am I guess, eh?  Lucky us we get to keep it indefinitely!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

If this new promo is compatible with cross Canada calling?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Is this Public Mobile's way of telling customers that have the 2016 fall promotion that we are paying too little?  Robot tongue

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Nice catch. I can confirm this as well. At the moment, it's visible in self-serve accounts but not on the Public Mobile website plans page. From the self-serve, looks like this is going to be called the "$55 for 4GB Promo."

While not as enticing as the Fall 2016 Promo ($40 for 4GB), this still beats most of the other carriers by quite a bit for 4GB, without even counting rewards, unless they answer with promos of their own.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php/1895948-Canadian-Wireless-Pricing

paulie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I just logged into self serve and can confirm a cheaper deal does exist. Maybe it will show up on website later today or on weekend ?
Need Help? Let's chat.