cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

processing payment

bjjw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying to process payment all day but it keeps saying unable??

6 REPLIES 6

bjjw

Did not work. Thanks for the suggestions.  Still waiting on the "ticket" for help... 

Hi @bjjw 

I heard support agent cannot really help:, but you can try to submit ticket with agent and ask 

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

bjjw

Followed this step by step and I continue to get the message :Sorry, we’re not able to process this request at this time. Please try again later.  I am so frustrated.. how can I get help

bjjw

I waited over 24 hours and tried with my credit card again and it did not work. How is it possible to not use the same authorized payment after doing the same steps for 3plus years? So frustrated. I filled out a ticket but how do I actually get customer service?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@bjjw 

the one hour wait might not be enough.  If you are in no rush to resume service, please wait a full 24 hours before trying again.  Best to login using Incognito mode, and you might also want to try another credit card

if you are in rush to resume service, consider get to get voucher from stores and load voucher using *611.  You can buy voucher at SDM/711/London Durg/Shell or online at ding.com/recharge.com (please note buying online has a small service fees)

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

You can only try 3 times within an hour and be locked out. If you keep trying within that 1 hour time out, it times you out for another hour. Wait till tomorrow and try using the app as it's super easy. Here''s how. Also, you can purchase a Voucher and dial 611 to make the payment as well.

How to change credit card on phone app

Download the app from the app store if you already haven’t.

Sign into your app.

When your app opens you’ll be in the My Account tab. You will see a plus button at the bottom left above the My Account tab. Click on it.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1703997387444.png

Once you’ve clicked on it, go to Payments

Chalupa_Batman_1-1703997387411.png

The next screen you’ll want to click on Manage Subscription.

Chalupa_Batman_2-1703997387421.png

The next screen will give you the option to change your credit card information when you click on Manage Payment Method.

Chalupa_Batman_3-1703997387432.png

There you will be able to enter a new credit card and expiry date. Click on Save and you're good to go.

Created by Chalupa Batman

Need Help? Let's chat.