dboxtvinfo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

by law the carrier does this for free

not spam but the law

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

I guess since I only skimmed the portion of the code posted I didn't notice any hidden links so fair enough. I suppose it takes a fair amount of time remove it because I posted then I researched the phone to copy and paste the frequencies and wrote a few sentences and then double checked that I understood pm's frequencies to ensure that the phone only had one compatible LTE band and went back to my drafts where my second post was waiting and only then did it disappear when I clicked on it. My first reply was still showing in my profile for another 2 minutes after that before it disappeared.

@darlicious wrote:

@dboxtvinfo 

There's no point the phone isn't compatible with pm. Had @computergeek541 not deemed a portion of the WCC as spam in the middle of my second post you would know that by now. I am not going back to copy and paste the info again.

The Wireless Code of Conduct isn't spam. However, inserting hidden links into random words for the purposes of generating traffic for a website was handled as per terms of service.  As for your reply to the previous thread, there were no replies showing at the time that I started the removal procedure.  Further to that, there are actually still no responses showing in the original thread.  The first post of the previous thread also isn't showing where I moved it to either, so this means that even the automated system beleives that the entire thread was spam. I can only access it because of the placeholder link, but otherwise, the site has already seemed to have removed all history of the first thread.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo 

There's no point the phone isn't compatible with pm. Had @computergeek541 not deemed a portion of the WCC as spam in the middle of my second post you would know that by now. I am not going back to copy and paste the info again.

Need Help? Let's chat.