cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plans

4Ninjacats
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello,

Are there no Real Humans to talk to I changed my plan down from $ 35 to $ 29 and I hav

5 REPLIES 5

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

is the $29 plan showing on your profile?  I think not everyone seeing the same available plans, but check it, and tell us what you got there

For me, I have the $29 for 10GB that I can change to.  And if you see it, use Change on Renewal to make the change.  It will change on your upcoming renewal then

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If that plan appears on a list of available plans when you log in to you account, go ahead and schedule Plan change on next renewal, do not do change plan Now as you will be immediately charged for new plan.

To talk to PM agent you have to open a Ticket through chatbot. Type 'ticket' and follow prompts.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@4Ninjacats 

PM is an online service and you have control of your own plans. Click on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent to communicate with an agent by chat through private messaging.

Just login to your account on the PM app then on the Subscription tab>Manage Subscription>Change Subscription and pick the plan that is available for you.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@4Ninjacats 

@4Ninjacats wrote:

hello,

Are there no Real Humans to talk to I changed my plan down from $ 35 to $ 29 and I hav

Lotsa humans here...I think. What's the matter with your plan ? You didn't complete your concern.

Need Help? Let's chat.