Did you mean: 

plan will not reactivate when dialing *611

EmmasPhone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

reactivating my plan from acct balance will not work 

11 REPLIES 11

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@EmmasPhone  Had similar situation with enough available for funds to reactivate but did not happen automatically. Used reactivate button in self serve, rebooted phone after waiting an hour and service was restored. 
Given the restrictions of 611 you would be wise to open a ticket to regain online access to your account. 

@EmmasPhone 

Please follow direction on registering for a self-serve account.   

It may be in your best interest to do so now to ensure you have not been SIM-swapped and this can be excluded.

Once the self service is created, check this:

In your self service account, choose Change Sim Card.

Ensure the last 4 digits on the self-serve SIM number match your SIM card to ensure you have not been sim jacked. 

If they do not match, while still on the self-serve account, put your phone in lost/stolen mode and change the password. Then check and secure all your financials.

From, there, contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system - faster response time. Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.
  2. Send a private message to the moderator through the following link  here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EmmasPhone : Once you deposit excess funds, it should just re-start. Did entering the voucher seem to work? Do you have more balance than total plan cost? Does 611 still want money? Or does it say when your next renewal will be and your balance?

EmmasPhone

self serve acct online is not my concern as i am okay with dialing *611 but this time the plan had not activated when loading the payment voucher .. balance is correct plan renewal for feb 21 but voucher wasn’t added til 25 .. so being that It’s picking it up as a late payment or something and will not give me the option to reactivate my plan now

EmmasPhone

sent text code

but i never receive one 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EmmasPhone : So you activated in a store? Is 611 telling you you have enough balance to cover your total plan cost (disregard any possible rewards after suspension).

Do you have a valid email address? Do you get any other emails from here like health or promos and such?

@EmmasPhone wrote:

i have never been able to get a self serve acct for this phone number so for months and months i’m buying vouchers and adding amount to my balance but it’s not working now 

Are you saying it is not accepting the voucher number?

@EmmasPhone 

did you just forgot the password?

If so, try Forgot Password link on the page.  You can try different email address if you are unsure about the email you use (or try to search your email account for PM activation email)

If not, you probably need to contact Mod to get the Self-Serve account fixed:

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/, then select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@EmmasPhone 

What happens when you click the create account button in the link below:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

EmmasPhone

i have never been able to get a self serve acct for this phone number so for months and months i’m buying vouchers and adding amount to my balance but it’s not working now 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

can you access your Self-Serve to reactivate the account?

Need Help? Let's chat.