cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan gone in first renewal

meiyan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i signed up for 6Gb 90 days old plan. my plan gone suddenly after first renewal. Need help

7 REPLIES 7

1. Does your phone work?

2. Login to your account. What exactly does it say when you click Plan Details? What is showing under Add-ons?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

meiyan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

they just charged me 90 days 3 choice with no addons. but i was in 90 days 6gb old plan. 

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sounds like you didnt have autopay on and the renewal date came without payment... be sure to use autopay in the future and save $2/month along with less hassle of remembering when the date is due etc

For now youll need to conact a moderator

Sending a message to the mod teams:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@meiyan, if you purchased a promo plan they is no longer offered, it will definitely not be found anymore.  That said, if you like the promo plan, don't seek any plan changes.  Simply keep on renewing and the promo plan will be grandfathered.  If you use auto pay, save an extra $2.  

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Is your service working at all or has it stopped?  If your plan is gone, what did they replace it with?  Look under "Plan & Add-ons".  If it looks wrong on that page, then click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your phone number or account number.  More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

shawnie_boy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
You will need to contact a mod on this forum since they are only ones that can help.

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi. Your best bet is to send a private message to one of the moderators with your account and your cell phone number. They will be happy to assist you. Good luck. 

Need Help? Let's chat.