cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5.65

hohawk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ok my bad, I want the $19 plan. there is change now-charge now $21.47 option or change upon renewal? what happens to the $28.25 payment i just made if i charge now? and or what, when is renewal?

3 REPLIES 3

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you change now the plan change will take effect right away and you will lose any data/time you had remaining on your previous plan. This is only good if you only have a few days left and don't mind losing what was remaining but if you still have a ways to go you are better off with the on renewal option so that you can take advantage of what you have already paid for.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @hohawk 

don't use Change Now.  Instead, use Change on Renewal

with Change on Renewal, it will schedule the change at the end of the current cycle.  If you use Change Now, PM will start the new cycle with the new plan today, but the current cycle that supposed to be ended later will be wasted, no partial refund

TheSterlinger
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hohawk Using the change on renewal meaning that you will finish the twenty eight twenty five that you just paid yesterday and they will be charged next month at the time of renewal and you will be charged a new amount then. 

If you do it now, you will pay twice, no credits. 

Need Help? Let's chat.