cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan change

vincep
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

is it just my pc or the self serve feature for changing plans is not loading properly ?

and found this in Public Mobile site :

Click here to find out where you can make a real-time payment.  And then go to the location, tell them you want to make a payment to your Public Mobile account and voila – you’re done!  You can purchase any amount (including your exact amount owed up to a maximum of $200) and have it applied directly to your account. 

where are these vendors in calgary alberta ? everyone i've gone to have pre set vouchers amounts 

11 REPLIES 11

vincep
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

"Sorry, we could not complete your call; you don't have a long distance add-on and this call is not covered by your plan".

thanks for the assist ..think i'll just have to wait for the Moderators ..unfotunate because i have a disability and use the phone for communication with care team ...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@vincep wrote:

"Sorry, we could not complete your call; you don't have a long distance add-on and this call is not covered by your plan".

thanks for the assist ..think i'll just have to wait for the Moderators ..unfotunate because i have a disability and use the phone for communication with care team ...

You could be waiting upto 2 days to hear from the moderators, meanwhile try the suggestions, they've been know for work many users.