cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan change

vincep
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

is it just my pc or the self serve feature for changing plans is not loading properly ?

and found this in Public Mobile site :

Click here to find out where you can make a real-time payment.  And then go to the location, tell them you want to make a payment to your Public Mobile account and voila – you’re done!  You can purchase any amount (including your exact amount owed up to a maximum of $200) and have it applied directly to your account. 

where are these vendors in calgary alberta ? everyone i've gone to have pre set vouchers amounts 

11 REPLIES 11

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@vincep wrote:

"Sorry, we could not complete your call; you don't have a long distance add-on and this call is not covered by your plan".

thanks for the assist ..think i'll just have to wait for the Moderators ..unfotunate because i have a disability and use the phone for communication with care team ...

You could be waiting upto 2 days to hear from the moderators, meanwhile try the suggestions, they've been know for work many users. 

vincep

"Sorry, we could not complete your call; you don't have a long distance add-on and this call is not covered by your plan".

thanks for the assist ..think i'll just have to wait for the Moderators ..unfotunate because i have a disability and use the phone for communication with care team ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vincep wrote:

lol ...thanks for the heads up ..btw something must be screwy over at Public Mobile server ...*611 tells me for current activity on my account ..my current plan with activate 6 am eastern standard time on the 12th of september ???

For fear of incurring your wrath, NOW you can try the couple known workarounds so as to maybe not wait for the mods.

1. Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

vincep

lol ...thanks for the heads up ..btw something must be screwy over at Public Mobile server ...*611 tells me for current activity on my account ..my current plan will activate 6 am eastern standard time on the 12th of september ???

@vincep wrote:

Thanks for the sugestion ..but getting a moderator to contact you back is more like finding a needle in a hay stack ..near impossible ....its going on 24+ hours now 

I totally understand, it's been crazy couple of weeks around here. I've been lucky to hear from them in about 2 hours both times I needed help. I guess i was lucky to hit a wall not at the same time as everybody else. I still suggest you do contact them and put 'urgent no service at all' in the subject line. If you end up waiting more than 48 try again.

Best luck

vincep

Thanks for the sugestion ..but getting a moderator to contact you back is more like finding a needle in a hay stack ..near impossible ....its going on 24+ hours now 

vincep

account staues is active ...i've cycled the phone and still the same message 

@vincep wrote:

i still dont have service ..telling me i dont have enough funds for the plan but pm has taken the amount off my balance 

Hi

What is the status of your account? When is your renewal date? Sometimes accounts become expired just before renewal (the evening before) usually the service is not affected and it clears out by midnight. But sometimes it can take up to 16 hours to clear. The service is usually not affected and it can be just ignored.

It's better not to do any changes at that time as that may actually affect property renewal.

If there is problem with the service, you should contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

vincep

i still dont have service ..telling me i dont have enough funds for the plan but pm has taken the amount off my balance 

vincep

Bud you are a fresh breath of air on this site , your solution worked flawlessly ..thanks so much ...now if only Public Mobile can get their **bleep** together 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The self serve site can be finicky.  I find that Firefox and chrome work fine.  Try incognito mode as necessary. 

Need Help? Let's chat.