cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan and addon purchase before exspire date

charlene
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased a plan and addon purchase before exspire date . It does not show on my plan or purchases . I just have a positive balance on the account for the amount the plans were . What is wrong? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alan_K I know you guys made some cosmetic changes to try to call out the 2-step process and make it clearer, and I will admit that the number of these types of threads has reduced somewhat.  However, they still happen.  The 2-step process is NOT intuitivie, and like I've been begging for literally years now, I'm asking you to take another look and think about changing how the add-on purchase process works.  It should be 1 step.  There's no reason a customer should have to know they first need to make a top up and then make the purchase from those funds.  It's not how it works on the vast majority of e-commerce sites.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@charlene, this thread provides an excellent illustration of the multi step add-on purchasing process.  Don't forget the bravo the author who painstakingly constructed the post. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Go back and do the same steps to purchase the addon again.  It's a funky two-time process to actually get it.

The first purchase just loaded your funds - the second will add it.

Need Help? Let's chat.