Did you mean: 

pin

kellisha2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i dont know my pin and i want to top up my account. is suspened

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kellisha2 - fyi, you don't need your 4 digit account PIN, if you can log into My Account. You can load funds through My Account.

Also, you can reset your 4 digit PIN in My Account too, under the profile section. So when you get a chance, get your My Account login credentials sorted out for management of your plan.

kellisha2

thank you

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kellisha2   you can update your account PIN on My Accoun, but likely you cannot do so with your account being suspended now

Can you login to My Acocunt on a phone or app and make a manual payment that way? 

If you have trouble logging in because you cannot receive 2FA code on your phone, you can ask the system to send the code to your email.  At the 2FA screens, click Resend code and then Send email

kellisha2

ok thank you very much

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kellisha2 

You can login to your account and you can change your PIN in the Profile section but have the 2FA code sent to your email by clicking on Resend Code. There will be an option to send the code by text, email or call.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you log in to your account? If not then buy a voucher from lots of stores or online and dial 611 to enter it. Or use the real time payments method in a few stores.

Need Help? Let's chat.