Did you mean: 

pin codes not working -- phone not working

tammyallen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HELP!!!!

MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING

MY PIN NUMBERS ARE NOT WORKING

9 REPLIES 9

Since last trying? Another way in is via the chatbot. Connect to the chatbot, say you're a customer, Sign in, Manage my account, View more options, find your way to entering a voucher.

But 611 should be the best choice. But you can only try twice per hour. If you've been trying a lot then that might even mean a 24 hour delay. It might simply be faster to ask support to enter them.

tammyallen

but its been over an hour 

You should be able to use 611 to enter the vouchers. But you might still need to wait an hour.

tammyallen

i cannot log in my account because its my old address which i do not have access to.....

tammyallen

I bought one at Petro Canada today and one at 711 friday night . so frustrated atm

tammyallen

voucher pins.i bought two at two different locations.   and know my phone is suspended and i cant use it!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you mean voucher pins? Or your 4 digit account pin? If voucher, some vendors have a stupid delay. It would likely be faster to ask support to apply them for you. Or you could wait another hour and try again. Just twice. Are you sure you're using the right 12 digit PIN# on the voucher?

Adding - or do you mean a sim pin?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@tammyallen hi if you mesn voucher pin numbers some of them from certain locations take up to 24 hours to activate try dialing *611 to input them or also in your account 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tammyallen 

Login to your account to see if it is Active.

Have the 2FA sent to your email address.

Other option is to purchase a voucher and dial 611 to add to your accounts.

Vouchers are available at:

F7CB1999-896F-412E-B0F0-2289E3490C41.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.