cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

physical SIM or e SIM

AnnaSwong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just switched over to PM yesterday, I ordered e SIM but it failed to activated.  Now I do not have any cellular service.

Can you send me a physical SIM instead?

Please Help!!!

10 REPLIES 10

@AnnaSwong  Use this direct link to submit ticket with customer service agents 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

AnnaSwong

How to contact support to SIM card swap the number for me?

@AnnaSwong  Yes but contact support to SIM card swap the number for you then you can pick up where you left off on activation or possible support can complete the activation for you 

AnnaSwong

When I got the physical SIM card, do I have to do "activate it" before I put it to my phone?

@AnnaSwong  Certainly possible just ask support if they can credit you for having to buy another sim 

AnnaSwong

Since I joined PM yesterday with Free eSIM or physical SIM. Now I have to pay for a physical SIM. Can I get a refund for it?

add actually yes you will need to contact support to sim card swap the number for you @AnnaSwong  if the account had already been set up you wouldn’t need to contact support . But in this case you will need to 

AnnaSwong

Do you mean, when I put in a new physical SIM card in my phone, I still have to message CS Agent to activate it? 

Is that because the failed eSIM was assigned to my phone number now, PM has to swap it to a new physical SIM

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@AnnaSwong  You need to buy one either call around to local Telus Koodo store or Oder one from Amazon $4.99 there right now . And you can ask support to SIM card swap the number for you 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@AnnaSwong 

personally, I do prefer a physical Sim card and you can pick one up at any corporate Telus or Koodo location.

Perhaps a good idea to call ahead first to see if they have some in stock.

Need Help? Let's chat.