cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone rebate

Mphachey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i received an e-mail on nov 15, the e mial stated 60$ off for an samsung a13 rebuild 259.99 to 199.99. i clicked the link and bought the phone, i was charge 259.99 not 199.99. I also did not receive the free sim card in the box.

thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

If you have a proof (screenshot) of that offer and receipt, contact agent for an explanation and credit.

Sometimes PM is faster to put an offer than to modify web site or process of actually getting that offer.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Mphachey   You must have placed your order for your phone and sim card before Public Mobile had a chance to update the website with that special offer, for phone and sim card.

You'll have to get that corrected by contacting a Customer Support Agent.

@Mphachey wrote:

i received an e-mail on nov 15, the e mial stated 60$ off for an samsung a13 rebuild 259.99 to 199.99. i clicked the link and bought the phone, i was charge 259.99 not 199.99. I also did not receive the free sim card in the box.

For the free SIM card, that doesn't get shipped unless "Bonus SIM" gets added to the online shopping cart.  I have heard about some issues with that not happening automatically when customers are using some web browsers.  For that at the price issue, you will need to ask a customer support agent for help. Please open a ticket using the chatbot. https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.