cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone number

Finesse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My publice calling card has not been paid for 9 months, but I still want to use this phone number. What should I do?

12 REPLIES 12

Finesse

Thank you

@Finesse wrote:

Yes, this is a phone number I have used before? Now I would like to use it

sorry..it's 89 days.. your account will be closed and the phone number will be back to the pool.. back to the original provider who owned it back then.

no way to get it back.. of course.. you can try to go back to the original  provider and try to get back the number (if it has not been given out yet).. but it usually involve someone willing to look into the system for you...  if you just do it online and walk to anyone in the shop.. they usually won't help and only give you 10 numbers to choose from or so.

Finesse

But it seems that it can no longer be used 😢

Finesse

Yes, this is a phone number I have used before? Now I would like to use it

@Finesse 

Nope. Call it see if anyone answers. It goes back to the number pool to the original provider that owns the number.

I am somewhat confused though. Do you have multiple accounts? As last week on post below you mentioned you referred someone a month ago, got one credit then not the next credit..yet on this thread you're saying you haven't had an account for 9 months 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Refer-a-friend/m-p/632981

@Finesse wrote:

No matter what method is used, is my original phone number unavailable?

That number may have gone back to original network, if you originally ported to PM.

Someone else must have selected it already.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Finesse wrote:

Phone your number and see if it is in use.

Finesse

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Finesse 

Unfortunately, you are out of luck.  If you account has been suspended or inactive for more than 90 days, your account has been closed permanently and your number is lost.  You will need to buy a new SIM card and need to pick a new number.  It is unlikely that your number is still available.  

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Finesse  if your account has not been active for 9 months you are completely out of luck.

You can't have a non active account for that long. 90 days in suspended status your account is closed, deleted and number gone.

Sorry you'll need a new sim card and sign up brand new again. 

Have you tried calling your old number?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Finesse...

you now need a new sim and start a whole new account with a different email address.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Finesse wrote:

My publice calling card has not been paid for 9 months, but I still want to use this phone number. What should I do?

If you have not paid your account in 9 months the account will have been closed and number gone.

Need Help? Let's chat.