cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone not working

Chanchichi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have no service for about a week.  According to my online account nothing wrong.  Can't call cant' text 😕

7 REPLIES 7

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What worked for you? You accidentally marked your post as solution instead of the solution. 

Chanchichi

Hey that worked!  Thanks.  Weird though?!?

Chanchichi

Was working for years.  Stopped out of nowhere.  I even just changed my plan and made an early payment to change it. 😕

meocon

@Chanchichi please make sure your phone is not blacklisted. You can check this website https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/ You can also try to use your PM into another to see if it works or not. If PM sim card works on another phone, so your phone has a problem. If PM sim card doesn't work on another phone, I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate that.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

nav45
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try to restart your phone

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Chanchichi wrote:

I have no service for about a week.  According to my online account nothing wrong.  Can't call cant' text 😕

Is this a new account that hasn't worked the entire time or an ongoing account that has stopped working?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

jp2

Have you tried restarting your phone?

Have you tried removing your sim and putting it back in?

Do you have another phone you can try your sim in?

Need Help? Let's chat.