cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

KennyRumbolt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a text saying that my account needs payment but when I go in, it won't let me put a payment in because the money is still showing from last month but the payment date is for tomorrow and my phone is not working.

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@KennyRumbolt 

How long have you been without service? Since last month? If your service doesn't work and your account status is suspended and you have enough in your available funds to cover your plan amount (or manually top up to equal or exceed your plan amount by choosing "other" amount.)

If it doesn't reactivate then go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate.

You can check your transaction history for your 30 DAY PLAN charge and your 100 MINUTES charge or your DATA AT 3G SPEED charge with today's date to ensure your service has renewed if your overview page doesn't update right away.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KennyRumbolt   Can you login to My Account and confirm your status?  is it Active?  Suspended ? Plan Expired?

would be nice if you can post a screenshot like this  so we can see the Available Fund, Payment Due date, Amount owing and Status and we can try to help:

E-MA.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.