cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspended number

Ryan2011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone number is suspended and now I've made payment and am trying to activate my number but it's not letting me.  And my phone is showing unregistered sim and sim 1 not allowed 

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ryan2011

How long has your account been suspended? Is it your renewal today? If so and you have made a payment so that your available funds equal or cover your plan amount then just allow the renewal occur and the system to take your payment you can't force it to take your payment.

If your account has been suspended for non payment and you have manually topped up as per @softech 's instructions but your plan payment remains in your available funds then go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume service. Check your transaction history for your 30 DAY PLAN charge ($10) and your 100 MINUTES charge ($5) or DATA AT 3G SPEED charge ($15+) with today's date to ensure your plan reactivated in case your overview page is slow to update. Log out and reboot if necessary.

The SIM 1 not supported message is ikely a bigger issue with your phone. Try your sim card in slot 2 to see if you can connect to the network. Do you have a samsung S21 or S22 Galaxy or Ultra phone? This is a known issue and nearly always stems from the device being blacklisted usually by the provider but not always. Commonly when blacklisted it is only the IMEI of sim slot 1 that is registered unless the delinquent account used both sim slots for service with the provider.

Check your IMEI # of sim slot 1 with device check to see if it's been blacklisted. If you get the same message on sim slot 2 check its IMEI# as well.

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

If you were sold the device as new, open box or factory sealed from a reputable dealer, retailer or provider then return the phone and seek a refund. You can also pay a small fee online to find out the provider that has blacklisted the phone and you can contact them for the reasoning as you may need this info for a refund of your purchase price.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ryan2011   So, you were able to login to My Account and pay?  When you are at My Account, do you see any amount there showing as Available Fund?  do you see the plan still showing Suspended?  

If plan still shows suspended

Go back to My Account, Payment , One Time Payment and try to make a manual Payment using "Other (Enter the desired amount)" option. and don one the two thing there:

1. if you see your Available Fund = Plan Amount, which is what you just paid, then manually enter $1

2. If you see your Available Fund = $0,  then manually enter the plan amount

Then submit the payment and if it work, click Reactivate current plan if you see the button around

Then logoff and reboot your phone

You can then log back in My Account shortly after and see if it shows Account status Active

For your SIM, after you reboot the phone, see if it works.  If not, try the put the SIM in another phone as well.

If your My Account finally showing Active but your SIM still has problem, open a ticket with PM Support and have them to confirm the SIM provisioning.  To open ticket with PM Support:

Spoiler

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.