cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

marg01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why was my amount not chargedto my credit card for the month of april?

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@marg01 

Login to account and it will show your 30 days renewal date then double check View Payment History where it will have a debit column and a credit column…if it was paid then it will balance out. It will also have your next 30 day owing.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@marg01  - plans are 30 days here at Public Mobile, not monthly. 

Do you currently have working services? If so, and you see expired or suspended message on your self serve account, and your account is renewing tomorrow, then you can ignore those messages if you have registered for Autopay or your account has enough funds for your renewal.

OR, your plan did not renew with your autopay, and you do not have services. Then you are going to have to make a manual payment to get your account active again.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

When was your renewal date?

Do you have service? Did you get any SMS from 611 regarding payment/service?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@marg01 

Are your services working? Autopay failure which sometimes happen. Go into self service choose Payment tab and then choose “Other” from the drop down menu and enter the cost of your plan.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I am assuming your service has been suspended. When was your renewal date supposed to be? At the start of April there was a huge issue with Autopay causing a lot of headaches.

Need Help? Let's chat.