cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

NiveditaSharma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid twice by mistake for a top-up, wasted $120.I just needed to change the plan because I wasn't able to make any calls. cannot find the customer care number anywhere. need to talk to an agent. frustrated!! please help me out by posting a customer care number or how to get a refund of the payment!

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@NiveditaSharma 

I paid twice by mistake for a top-up, wasted $120.I just needed to change the plan because I wasn't able to make any calls. cannot find the customer care number anywhere. need to talk to an agent. frustrated!! please help me out by posting a customer care number or how to get a refund of the payment!

To respond to each of your points @NiveditaSharma :

1. if you 'overpay', bear in mind the excess funds will just remain on your account for future use.   if you changed the plan twice using an 'immediate' plan change (vs changing on next renewal date), you're out of whatever was remaining for the cycle you were on,
  2. if you were unable to make any calls, were you out of minutes because you are on the $15 plan or because your plan expired and wasn't topped up prior to the cycle ending - please advise,
  3. there is no customer card number - all support is online.   it's been that way for a long time with public mobile and that's made pretty clear to anyone activating here.  were you aware of this when you joined?,
  4. getting a refund, while possible, may be time-consuming and laborious for you.   you may wish to consider leaving the 'available funds' (if you have any) on your account for use against future renewals or add-ons you may wish to purchase.

Good luck! 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@NiveditaSharma   First, Login to My Account, did you see any amount there showing as Available Fund  ?  If so, your money "wasted" are just sitting in your account and will be use for your renewal next

Or you have changed plan couple times and picked "Change Now" instead of Change in the next billing date and hence triggered  Plan change multiple time?

Give us more info and we can try to advise.

For contacting PM,   PM is all online support.  But no worry, you can discuss with PM on your situation.  If it is an honest mistake, they will do something to help

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@NiveditaSharma 

You'd need to request any 'refunds' of Customer Support Agents

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@NiveditaSharma  Public Mobile does not have Phone support. All is online.

Contact customer service agents.

Open a ticket via:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Need Help? Let's chat.