cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment

PSC1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I found my Subscription Usage on promotion is expired so I change my upcoming subscription but unfortunately my previous subsciption payment is autopay, hence I paid double on my subscitpition plans  which are $55 and  $40, can you refund autopay amount to me , it is no sense to double paid on same month (Jan 19)

6 REPLIES 6

PSC1

thanks your quick response. 

@PSC1  i don't know how to contact customer service agent. 

How to contact customer service is given in the post above.

PSC1

i don't know how to contact customer service agent. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@PSC1  Can you clarify what you mean by subscription usage on promotion expired?  It sounds like you may have done an immediate plan change instead of setting the new plan to change on renewal? 

If it doesn't seem to have resolved, to contact customer service send a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope.  They often reply within the hour but it may take longer.  Don't bother with the chatbot as it doesn't work, use the link.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@PSC1 

the regular plan renewal process looks like there's an account problem, but it's just going through the process. If your phone features are working as expected...allow renewal process to happen without your assistance. Customer Support will likely credit your account IF you actually paid X 2.

sp

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@PSC1 

@PSC1 wrote:

I found my Subscription Usage on promotion is expired so I change my upcoming subscription but unfortunately my previous subsciption payment is autopay, hence I paid double on my subscitpition plans  which are $55 and  $40, can you refund autopay amount to me , it is no sense to double paid on same month (Jan 19)

Do you mean Feb 19?  Do you see extra available funds in your account?  

You could ask customer service agent to refund, but it can takes 2-4 weeks to process.  If you see the available funds, you can just leave for next month's payment.  

Need Help? Let's chat.