cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment vouchers

jamiegirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I just purchased 5 payment vouchers to pay public mobile bill. they say activation success but none of the numbers will be accepted. What does one do?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jamiegirl 

It's easiest to add vouchers via 611. Once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #. If added successfully you will get a verbal confirmation followed by a text from 611 confirming you have made a successful payment. You only get two attempts at making a payment (successful or not) either thru 611 or your self serve account total combined. You the have to wait one full hour before trying again.

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to become valid and loadable onto your account.

Vouchers are available at many small cellular businesses and larger retailers. The following list of retailers all offer pm vouchers that are immediately valid upon purchase.

1. London Drugs
  2. Shell Stations
  3. 7/11
  4. SDM
  5. TMS
  6. RCSS
  7. Wal-Mart
  8. Circle K

RTP (real time payments) are available at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for for a $1 fee and are loaded by giving the clerk your 10 digit phone number.

Online payments can be made at recharge.com and ding.com for about an 8% surcharge.

More member contributed info and real examples of vouchers can be found here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M343905

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

I assume it is where you purchase the vouchers that determines whether they are instantly ready to use or could take anywhere up to 24 hours to be usable. Different systems for issuing them I guess.

AE_Collector

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It could take up to 24 hours for voucher’s PIN to become active.

jamiegirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks I'll give it a try. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jamiegirl wrote:

So I just purchased 5 payment vouchers to pay public mobile bill. they say activation success but none of the numbers will be accepted. What does one do?

@jamiegirl  - try a different 12 digit number on the voucher.

You can also try entering them by calling 611, or via your self serve account.

If neither is working, it is said that some voucher take 24 hours to be activated and ready to load after you purchase them. So if you purchased them today, can you try again tomorrow.

If still issues after that contact CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.