cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment update fields inactive

DellaQ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has now been more than 2 months that the payment update field is inactive!  100's of complaints about the same problem on FB.  My account on hold, cannot update payment information.
The bot is useless with info to correct.
Public does not come back with correcting the problem --- are they even aware that the problem exist?

4 REPLIES 4

DellaQ

Today the fields are accepting info, cannot process ... try again later (wish the later would have a time frame ...;)

DellaQ

Thanks for info. 
Tried different browsers, tried phone.  No joy.  Today the fields allow for input, but does not register. 
Wonder how many clients are lost in the process 😞

FB - sheer frustration, and that is a bot too :-))

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you try using computer instead of phone?

Yes, PM has issue with credit card payments and here you can find thousands of complains. You do not have to consult facebook... Everything is here.

Open a  ticket with agent.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DellaQ 

I just logged in on my laptop (Firefox) and it looks like I can edit the updated info if I want.

payy.png

added...

if you're in a hurry to pay for your account, remember that you can also get payment vouchers either at retail level (7/11, Shell, Walmart and London Drug) then dial 611 to add them to your account. Then there's on-line vouchers available at www.muskbird.com.

Need Help? Let's chat.