cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment problem

Pearl15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I enabled pre-authorized payment method but $2.00 is not off from my monthly payment.

4 REPLIES 4

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Pearl15 

Only customers with the old grandfathered rewards plan , still get that perk. 

It's not available to customers on the new points program. Sorry.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Pearl15 

If your community start date is indicative of your activation date with public mobile, you're about a year from the old reward program which is no longer applicable to activations.

If you are on the old program of Rewards, do not switch to the new public points as you cannot revert back to the old program if you have switch remorse.

If you are still on the old program, and you have auto pay enabled and you did not get the $2 auto pay rewards, contact the customer support agents.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pearl15 @by your $2 you mention that’s for auto pay I assume , when did you join are you in rewards or points as I understand if your on points you do not get the monthly auto pay of $2 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Pearl15   when did you join?

if you joined after Jan 25, 2022 you would be on new Public Points reward, which there is no longer Autopay reward

Even you joined before, if you migrated to Public points, you would have lost your Autopay rewards

Need Help? Let's chat.