cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment method

DenisKh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not have a registered payment method. Wouldn't it hurt to pay with a voucher?3.png

4 REPLIES 4

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@DenisKh , I pay for my subscription renewal by using vouchers that I purchase online from: 

MuskBird Voucher Online

I pay using E-Transfer but you can pay using a Card or PayPal.

The  Public Mobile TopUp  is where you purchase it online & receive the pin in your email then sign into your Public Mobile Account or Dial *611 from your cell phone or Dial  1 (855) 478-2542  (1 855 4PUBLIC) from another phone.

I use the real time payment option  Public Mobile RTR   that tops it up for you. Provide the phone #, the amount you want to pay, select add to cart.

I send an E-Transfer to admin@muskbird.com   to pay for it. I received an email confirmation, within half an hour it is automatically added to my Public Mobile account without me even having to leave my home! Which this option works great if I can’t login to my account nor call 611 !

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @DenisKh 

Of course you can pay with vouchers. However, and of course this is just me, depending on your credit card, you can earn points or cash back with cell phone bills. Instead of having to go to the store all time, I get my PC points instead. 🙂   But your call. Whatever you're comfortable with.

DenisKh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Doesn't it matter whether I download the voucher on the website or in the app? Thank you.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DenisKh  .yes you can buy payments vouchers and load it *611 

Need Help? Let's chat.