cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment method change

BigRay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have signed in, found where I need to key the info, but CANNOT KEY IN THE INFO.  WHY???  this is the third time I ask question and nobody is helping me.  I have a new card and need to key in new expiryt date or payment will not go through.

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BigRay , entering credit card data can be super frustrating at times.  I would suggest using the app, clearing app data first and ensuring location permission is enabled.  If your entry has been rejected too many times, the system will put a block on the payment card for 24 hours.  Unfortunately the system does not give a notification of this happening.  

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@BigRay 

If you tried to many times you may have been locked out and need to wait one full hour before trying again . In some cases you might have to wait 24 full hours before trying again . But also note of your in a hurry you can buy payment voucher from shoppers drug mart and load it *611 and resume services right away until your able to update the credit card info 

but when you try to update it again try incognito mode / private mode or from another device could just be cache issue also try the app if you haven’t already 

Need Help? Let's chat.