cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment in advance??

sue-s
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just signed up beginning of March with public mobile.  I was told my first bill would be March 31st.  I have already been billed the full amount March 1st. and it shows my next bill being March 30th.  First do they take a month in advance?  Second I have automatic billing through my visa so I should get a $2 discount, but it did not show up on this bill.  Also I signed up during the $10 discount which also did not show up.  Can anyone help me?

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mtfolks wrote:

Ignore anyone telling you to contact a moderator about the autpay reward. It does not appear until your first renewal/second month of service when your first auto payment actually occurs. 

If you don’t see it after the next billing then and only then do you need to look at contacting a moderator. 

@mtfolks  correct, AutoPay does not apply to your first 30 days, as your activation wasn't paid for via AutoPay.  It applies to any subsequent 30 day renewal where you have AutoPay active.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I agree with @mtfolks  no need to conatct the mods.  If you show some screenshots of your payment history we can help you decifer what is happening/happened.

also if you enabled autopay at signup you likley had $2 as available funds from the get go.

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Ignore anyone telling you to contact a moderator about the autpay reward. It does not appear until your first renewal/second month of service when your first auto payment actually occurs. 

If you don’t see it after the next billing then and only then do you need to look at contacting a moderator. 

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sue-s wrote:

Also I signed up during the $10 discount which also did not show up.  Can anyone help me?

This discount will show up each month sometime before your renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sue-s wrote:

It was turned on when I signed up.

Then you should see the $2 in your account soon.  Then just before the  next renewal,  you will get another $2 auto pay discount.  Note that you will not see the second discount as a credit amount.   It will just show up at the time your renewal is processed.  Payment history should show a total of $4 discount for your renewal (plus any other discounts you might have). 

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sue-s wrote:

@sue-s send a note to the mods (@CS_Agent ) and they'll be able to sort it out for you.  Response time can be anywhere from a few hours to 2 days. 

sue-s

Pizzaeh

@sue-s wrote:

Yes my autopay is on, I take it the discounts will show up on the following payments?

When did you turn on autopay?  It should show in your transaction history as 'Autopay Reward' either that day or the day after.  If you don't see it you should contact a moderator to have a look.

sue-s

Yes my autopay is on, I take it the discounts will show up on the following payments?

Pizzaeh

@sue-s wrote:

I just signed up beginning of March with public mobile.  I was told my first bill would be March 31st.  I have already been billed the full amount March 1st. and it shows my next bill being March 30th.  First do they take a month in advance?  Second I have automatic billing through my visa so I should get a $2 discount, but it did not show up on this bill.  Also I signed up during the $10 discount which also did not show up.  Can anyone help me?

That’s correct since Public Mobile is a prepaid service.  You paid for March, then on your next renewal date (30 days later) you would pay for the next 30 days of service.

Make sure autopay is turned on in your account. Then check your transaction history to see the autopay credit.  If it’s not, contact a Mod to take a look.

When you log into your account look for....

AutoPay

• You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Mar 28, 2019
  • AutoPay Amount: This is your plan cost minus Rewards. Any Available funds will be applied first.

Need Help? Let's chat.