cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay account

Homer2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

public moblile will not accept my payment. called credit card company and they stated no requests or rejections

8 REPLIES 8

Noted @dust2dust . 

Yeah, I don't notice the familiar blurbs anymore in help articles.

Just, "A credit card or Visa Debit card issued by a Canadian or American financial institution and is registered to a Canadian or American address".

Thought I recalled an issue with one of those i mentioned..think it was the unit number, and there was a language issue when entering the address I believe, not too long ago. But that could have been before My Account upgrades. Time flies, how to keep track.

@esjliv- A very few number of people have claimed that the profile name and address has to match the credit card but I think that's extremely rare towards unlikely seeing as an anonymous prepaid card can be used. And you can't enter a space anywhere anyhow in the postal code box.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Doh! @Homer2 - when you try again through a tab incognito ensure you are matching the name on the card exactly, leave any unit number blank, and use all CAPS with no spaces for the postal code.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Homer2 

If you tried twice to update your payment information you must wait 1 hour before trying again. If you've tried to add your credit card info more than five times this will trigger the fraud lock and you will have to contact customer support do you have it removed or wait at least 24 hours before trying again. Here's more info you can read on payments that you may find helpful.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Homer2 

Try clearing your cache and cookies and then open a new window in incognito. Use chrome.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Homer2   For the time being purchase a voucher from SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 or Shell and load the funds by dialing 611 on your phone.  You can also try online vendor recharge.com who will email the voucher PIN but charge a fee for the convenience.   This gives you time to sort out the issue with the CC.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Homer2 

How many times you have tried?  Maybe you tried too many times and triggered a Fraud lock

Wait couple hours and try again if you can

If you need it now, open ticket with PM CS agent and they can confirm:

open a ticket with PM CS Agent at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.