cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over charging

vesnap
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

you did not apply my loyality $5 and pre-authorized payment $2 on my public mobile account for few months ,
you charge me $25 plus tax what is not right

10 REPLIES 10

Accounts created before late last January will have been put on the old rewards system. Accounts after would be put on the new points system. Old accounts continue to keep the old rewards. Old accounts have the option to switch over to the new points. New accounts can not switch to the old rewards. Old accounts once switched can not switch back.

There is no number to call. It's all here using tickets and private messaging.

Adding - you said you've been here 11 months. You would not be getting any loyalty reward yet even if you signed up before late January.

Hi @vesnap PM won't move you to the new rewards.  If you are there now, you must have clicked migrating there by mistake

if you want to check with CS agent again to confirm,  please open ticket with them 

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Regrettably,  @vesnap , Public Mobile will not switch you back to the old Rewards program if you moved to the public points program.

They are trying very hard to migrate folks to the new public points program as it costs them less.

And thus, costs us more. 

vesnap

i am less then 5 years pm customer and still receiving loyality and pre autorized money 

and i like to be on same program as my other occount that is reason why i am on pm another way i do not need this rewards points and i will switch to another company with better deal

i was received loyality and pre autorized until november when PM switch to this stupid rewards program which i do not need 

and very bed things you can not contact nobody by phone to fix simple probem 

on which number i can contact PM customer service ?

@vesnap wrote:

i am customer of PM for 11 months

Please see the earlier message by Tawny saying that customers who joined 11 months ago would be on points.  Also, please note that even customers on the old rewards system wouldn't receive a $5 loyalty reward every 30 days until at least being a customer approximately 5 years.

Tawny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@vesnap 

Starting Jan 25 2022, new customers got placed into the points rewards system. If you joined 11 months ago, you would have been right around that cutoff date. 

vesnap

i am customer of PM for 11 months

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vesnap 

In addition to what was posted on this thread.  If you activated your PM account recently, you are on the points reward system. 

If yes, you need to redeem points to pay for PM service.

If not, follows the previous post to create support ticket for help.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@vesnap 

If your payment card (credit card) doesn't display the correct value being charged, and you're certain you haven't recently allowed the account to be suspended for a short time or enabled a Lost/Stolen function within the past 30 days  (which may disable rewards for the next cycle), contact support to get them manually added back.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@vesnap   any chance you have changed to the new Rewards system?  if so, the new rewards system no longer have the Loyalty and the Autopay reward

Or any chance you have select "Lost/Stolen" on your account earlier?  If so, when it resume, the system might not be smart enough to restart the rewards.  

So, if you are still on the old system, please open ticket with PM support and have them to confirm:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.