cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over charged on US pass

KristenR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a US pass in May, but was billed for three.  In July, I purchased another US pass, and was double billed.  How do I talk to someone to get this fixed?

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@KristenR - what is a US pass? Were you trying to call to USA from Canada? Or, were you in the USA trying to use public mobile services? I guess it doesn't matter either way, but that term throws me off.

If all extra funds are showing in your Available funds area then you can just leave them there, and they will be used on future renewals of your plan.

Otherwise, if you do not see these as valid charges, then see @softech 's post to submit a ticket with CSA.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KristenR   Login to My Account, check the Payment History and confirm if it shows clearly about the duplicated charges. 

Also, keep in mind that  there might be multiple loadings of that fund but the fund might have stayed in Available Fund and was not used for the purchase of the US roaming.  Back in the days, buying addon was a 2 part process, 1. loading of fund and 2. going back to buy.  Many people missed step 2

So, check the Payment history and check if there were multiple fund loadings and if there  are lines showing how the fund was used..  If you don't mind, post us the screenshot and we can try to help

or you can open ticket with PM Support and have them check :

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.