cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over charge on my credit card

harperpingle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, My credit card says I was charged $29.12 but My Account page says I was only supposed to be charged $26. What am I missing? Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@Sunday15 

If you run out of outgoing minutes on the $15 plan most people purchase the $5/500min calling add on. It will remain on your account until completely depleted ( rolls over every month til done.) If you use up all your plan data you have 4 options depending on your usage.

If you are a low data user you can wait until renewal and try to make use of free wifi when possible. Or you can purchase the $15/1gb or the $5/200mb data add ons. These will also remain on your account until completely used. These are a good option if you occasionally need a little more data than what's in your plan and you dont want to worry about running out.

If you have a larger data user with a larger data plan and you run out you can purchase the data add ons or renew your plan early (pay the full amount again forgoing the remaining days in your current cycle.) To achieve this you must have the funds available in your account and contact the moderators. Or you can change your plan to one with more data included. This can be done by logging in to your account adding funds (if necessary)and choosing the desired plan and using the change now option. The system will take the funds and immediately renew your service for 30 days on the new plan.

You never have to worry about extra charges at public mobile. If you run out it just stops or if it works its included in your service.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sunday15  No overcharges with Public Mobile. You reach your limit it stops as 30 day plan is paid in advance.

Sunday15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Will Public Mobile let you know if you have a surcharge, for example if you went above your data or your call minutes? 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@harperpingle 

Government wants their share of the transaction - sale tax.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Taxes on $26 is $29.12...in BC

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@harperpingle you need to add tax to the amount my friend

that is an odd amount to pay for a plan. may I suggest switching over to one of the more current plans? I'm sure it will better suited your needs

Need Help? Let's chat.