cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number transfer

rummyforlife
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had just attempted to do a number transfer and only issue I have found so far is unable to receive call(directly to VM), I did do the same thing with another phone and that has no issue, was just wondering if there was a way to start the activation process again or would I just need to wait 

4 REPLIES 4

@rummyforlife Then I suggest you submit ticket with support 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

rummyforlife
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello and thankyou for the number, unfortunately when i entered my mobile number it stated that there was no transfer request for the number but it is showing up under my acct profile

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@rummyforlife  Sounds like the port didn’t complete , check your old provider SIM card in phone does it still work ?? If so leave it in phone and call the porting team number . I’ll send you it private message call them to re trigger the port request and reply YES to the confirmation text your old provider will sends  you with their sim in phone 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@rummyforlife 

How long has it been? It can take 1-2 hours for port to be completed.  

Did you response to the port confirmation text from your original carrier?  Keep your original carrier SIM card in your phone to receive that text. 

Need Help? Let's chat.