cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving sim card

Wendy2264
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi,

it says 2 business days to receive the sim card, but it's been more than a week now. My service should be 1 month but is actually less than 3 weeks. I want to change the option to pick up in person. But I don't want to pay another 10 dollars for the sim card. It's not even possible to submit a ticket!

7 REPLIES 7

@Wendy2264 

just message them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

They might offer to resend you another one or ask you to buy one form local Telus/Koodo/MobileKlink store and reimburse you the extra cost

@Wendy2264  Please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Wendy2264

I'm not sure how to do it? I'm totally new here

Wendy2264

@CS_Agent

can you please help to reimburse the 10 dollars charged on me for ordering a sim card online which takes forever to receive / shortened my usage period from 1 month to less than 3 weeks? 

I want to go to the telus store and pick one myself. I was told it takes two business days to deliver, and made the purchase on June 7th. Now is June 15!

Please reply! No way to submit ticket and was adviced to speak here directly

@Wendy2264  Yes you would , unless support approves to submit receipt . Yes chat box is broken use this direct link to support 

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Wendy2264

i definitely need it sooner, but if I reach telus to pick up in person, does it mean i need to pay another 10 dollars? 

there's no way i can get a hold with support to get an update. I always get a 404 error message, any suggestion?

thanks a lot

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wendy2264  

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect

Message support directly

Need Help? Let's chat.