cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not allowed to make calls locals or long distance

Aldo1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I join public mobile in December 2019. I  never used the service even if the fees for basic plan was paid   every months. 

Can I speak to someone who could help me 

Aldo1

5 REPLIES 5

@Aldo1  reset your network settings and restart your phone. Turn it on and try making a call.

Galaxy S6 

The following are cleared or restored to default values:

• Cellular and Wi-Fi network settings (including saved networks and passwords)
  • Bluetooth®
  1. From a Home screen, navigate: Apps 

> Settings 

> Backup and reset.

These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
  2. From the Reset section, tap Reset network settings.
  3. Review the info then tap RESET SETTINGS.
  4. Review the info then tap RESET SETTINGS to confirm.

Aldo1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Sorry I forgot to mentioned the brand and model of my phone : it is a Samsung Galaxi s6 active

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Aldo1  not sure what your question is. Are you saying you have paid for service but never used it? Did you want a credit back? 

If you are looking for money back without using the service they do not offer refunds. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Aldo1 , I take it you are having problems with the calling feature.  Have you taken a look at your online account to make sure the account is active?  Anyway, customer support is provided by a moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Aldo1 What's the make and model of your phone?  Thanks. Welcome to the community. Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.